PDF – Datasheet
Our screwing station combines technology, performance
and reproducibility allowing you to control and
monitor all your screw-top containers.
Screw your vials and bottles effortlessly, with controlled,
reproducible and documented torque
• Easy, effortless use.
• Ideal for the pharmaceutical, perfume and
• The system can be adapted for specific applications.
• 7” colour touch screen featuring:
– A production menu where you can select your
formulae and enter the batch number or any other
data as required.
– Live viewing of the current, target and final
– Formula editing and changing.
– A password-protected settings menu.
– Export of production data to a USB stick.
– Production counter/total counter.
• Fast, tool-free jaw and gripper changing.
• Specially developed for screwing plastic caps with
or without a tamper-proof ring for use in laboratories
and in the pharmaceutical, perfume and cosmetics
• Movement of the grippers by linear guidance.
• Electric motor/gearbox with precisely controlled screwing parameters.
• Target torque setting in Newtons (0.6 to 2.5Nm) (Other target torques available on request. Accuracy
• Universal design meets all the requirements for screwing vials.
• Working area protected by infrared sensors and an emergency stop button.
• Plugs into the mains socket on your lab bench/isolator or on a trolley (option).
• Built-in power supply.
• Developed and designed in France.
• Can be custom adapted.
• IQ/OQ qualification possible.